KANA Announces Response 10 R5
Sunnyvale, CA‐May 12, 2011 - A new version of KANA’s market leading Email Management System
• KANA, the Service Experience Management leader, today announced the general availability of KANA Response 10 R5.The new offering
updates the market leading email management system. Response is employed by several hundred enterprises, including almost half of
the Global 100, to deliver customer service by email.
• Response 10 R5 delivers complete control over email‐based service experiences.The new version extends Response’s support for leading
operating systems and databases, adds new reporting capabilities, and further improves HTML handling.
• Support for Latest Technology
10 R5 brings certification to many of the latest operating systems and databases.Newly certified technologies include Oracle 11G, AIX 6.1,
Windows 7, IE 8, DB29.7, and Linux 5.5.
• Performance Optimization
Response is used by some of the world’s largest e‐businesses to process billions of emails annually.Response scales to these needs, and
the new release drives the application to new performance levels.Work has been done to insure management of email spikes, to optimize
report execution and to increase the efficiency of machine synchronization.
• New Features
10 R5 adds an enhanced HTML editor, and improves HTML handling.Rules processing has been extended and enhanced.Integration with
Response Live has been deepened.
• "KANA continues to support our channel products such as Response & IQ, even as we make significant investment in next‐generation
Service Experience Management technology," said Mark Duffell, CEO of KANA Software."10 R5 demonstrates our on‐going commitment to
KANA’s extensive installed base."
• “Response certifications have now been extended to the latest releases from major I.T. vendors, and the release includes scores of
features and fixes requested by our clients,” said John Kihn, Director of Customer Support.
• KANA Response 10 R5 is available immediately.
• KANA Software Website
• KANA Product Page
About KANA Software
KANA makes every customer experience a good experience. As the leader in Service Experience Management (SEM), KANA gives
managers total control over the customer service process, so they can take care of their brand while taking care of customers. By unifying
and adapting customer journeys across the contact center, web site and social community, KANA's solutions have reduced handling time,
increased resolution rates and improved Net Promoter Score (NPS) at more than 600 enterprises, including half of the Global 100 and
more than 200 government agencies. KANA is based in Silicon Valley and has offices worldwide.
For more information, visit http://www.KANA.com.
Learn more about :- Knowledge Management
customer service consulting