SECOND AMENDMENT TO OFFICE LEASE AGREEMENT
THIS SECOND AMENDMENT TO OFFICE LEASE AGREEMENT (this "Second Amendment") is made
and entered into effective as of July 1, 1998, by and between Collins Campbell Joint Venture, ("Landlord") and
telecom technologies, inc. ("Tenant").
R E C I T A L S
WHEREAS, Landlord and Tenant entered into that certain Office Lease Agreement dated as of April 4, 1997
and amended as of November 1, 1997 (the "Lease"), with respect to certain Premises defined therein and
commonly known as Suite 3000 at 1701 North Collins Blvd., Richardson, Dallas County, Texas, which Lease is
incorporated herein by reference; and
WHEREAS, Landlord and Tenant desire to further amend the Lease to increase the size of the Premises and
increase the Basic Rental;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements herein set forth, the mutual agreements set forth
in the Lease, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby
acknowledged, Landlord and Tenant have agreed, and do hereby agree, as follows:
1. All terms used herein and not specifically defined shall have the same meaning herein as is ascribed to them in
2. The Premises are hereby increased to 31,944 square feet of rentable area by adding 11,717 square feet of
rentable area on the second floor, the "Expansion Space" described on Exhibit "A", which is attached hereto and
incorporated herein for all purposes.
3. Basic Rental is increased to $3,061,979.54.
4. The monthly rental installment" is increased as set forth below:
Monthly from July 1, 1998 through October 31, 1998-$44,286.10; then Monthly from November 1, 1998
through October 31, 2002-$54,746.55.
5. Landlord agrees to install, in accordance with the Work Letter Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit "C", the
improvements described in Exhibit "C". Landlord has made no representations as to the condition of the Premises
or the Building, or Landlord's undertaking to remodel, repair or decora