Email: ________________________________ Phone:_____________________________________
Church Name ___________________________ Metropolis/Jurisdiction: _________________________
Priest’s Name: ___________________________ Church Phone:____________________________________
School Name (if applicable): ___________________________________________________________________
CrossRoad Year (and session, if applicable): __________________________________________________________
To complete your application, please answer the following questions on a separate sheet of paper.
1. Why do you want to be a CrossRoad Ambassador?
2. What’s the greatest lesson from CrossRoad you would like to share with others?
3. What can you contribute as a CrossRoad Ambassador? What ideas do you have for presenting CrossRoad to your
4. What is you vision for how CrossRoad will impact students in future years?
5. The job of an Ambassador involves presenting CrossRoad mainly to your parish and other local parish communities
(see complete job description below). Other possibilities to spread the word about CrossRoad often occur at sum-
mer camps, conferences, youth meetings, metropolis or regional meetings, etc. How many opportunities do you
think you will have to present on CrossRoad in the upcoming year (fall 2008 through summer 2009)?
Duties of a CrossRoad Ambassador:
1. With the blessing of your parish priest, to disseminate CrossRoad and OVM (Office of Vocation & Ministry) materi-
als. This may take the form of informational boards, bulletin inserts, and parish announcements.
2. Create and organize one awareness event per year. Possible formats include lectures, slideshow presentations, fund-
raising dinner, invitation of OVM staff member to speak to the pa