2008 by National Presto Industries, Inc.
Visit us on the web at www.GoPresto.com
The quick and easy way to prepare sizzling
Luxurious stainless steel body and handles.
Aluminum clad bottom for even heating.
Fully immersible and dishwasher safe for
easy cleaning with heat control removed.
This is a
Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance manufac-
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should
always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse control, cord, or plug in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before
cleaning the appliance.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or in the event the appliance malfunctions or has been
damaged in any manner. Do not operate if the legs become cracked or damaged. Return the appliance to the Presto
Factory Service Department (see page 8) for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
11. It is recommended that this electric wok not be moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid. If it must be
moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid, use extreme caution.
12. Always attach heat control to appliance first, then plug cord into wall outlet. To disconnect, turn control to OFF then
remove plug from wal