642-415 IP Communications Braindump
ExamSoon 642-415 Exams
Cisco Unified Communications Architecture and Design
O rder : 642-415 Exam
Practice Exam: 642-415
Exam Number/Code: 642-415
Exam Name: Unified Communications Architecture and Design
Questions and Answers: 58 Q&As
Free 642-415 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 642-415
Title : Unified Communications Architecture and Design
1. The Ajax network coordinator is concerned that the IP phones can be targeted for malicious attack. When the
security is designed for the IP telephony solution, which two methods can be used to help prevent malicious phone
attacks? (Choose two.)
A. Ensure the PC port is disabled if a PC is not attached.
B. Isolate the IP phone VLANs from the PC data VLANs.
C. Ensure the IP phone firmware is validated with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
D. Ensure the Cisco Unified Communications Manager is configured to disable acceptance of GARP on IP phones.
2. Consider the following customer attributes and choose the correct IP telephony call processing model:
- a large campus that spans two PSAP areas
- a single group of buildings connected via fiber optics
- data VPNs that support multiple contractors and suppliers
- a fully developed three-tier network hierarchy
- connectivity to two different service providers for Internet access
A. single-site call processing
B. centralized call processing
C. hybrid call processing
D. distributed call processing
3. Currently, Ajax is considering implementing an IP contact center for the technical support group. As an interim
step, calls to the technical support group need to be distributed in a round-robin fashion. Can this be accomplished?
A. Yes, with route groups.
B. Yes, by using call pick-up groups.
C. Yes, by implementing hunt groups.
D. Yes, by routing calls via an IVR unit.
E. No, Cisco Unified Contact Center is needed.
4. Ajax needs to provide technical support outside of normal operating hours. They would like to deploy a small test