: Oracle 1Z0-615
: Siebel 7.7 Consultant Core
Version : Demo
1. Where should a user navigate to in Siebel 7.7 to resume a suspended interactive workflow process?
A.The Workflow screen
B.The users Inbox
C.The users homepage
D.The Workflow Administration screen
2. Which component of the Siebel architecture creates and processes data at the UI, Business, and Data
layers providing the environment in which Siebel applications run?
A.File System Manager
B.Siebel Repository File
C.Application Object Manager
D.Application Configuration File
3. Which statement is true of Master data?
A.Cannot be grouped into catalogs and categories
B.Includes dynamic, transactional data
C.Is created and managed by only users of the application
D.Access is controlled at the level of catalog and category
4. Which client accesses a local .cfg and .srf file and directly accesses a local database and Siebel File
B.Wireless Web Client
C.Dedicated Web Client
5. What is the effect of using the ONLY BASE TABLES or ONLY BASE COLUMNS process options in the
IFB file when performing EIM processes?
A.Decreases the amount of processing that Enterprise Integration Manager must do
B.Identifies the level of tracking that will be logged in the transaction log files
C.Causes EIM to stop processing if it encounters data for a non-base table
D.Causes EIM to process multiple EIM tables/sections in a single run
6. List columns and controls in the UI Layer reference which object definitions in the Business layer?
HINT: You may want to sketch the Major Objects Definitions diagram you learned in class as a reference.
7. Click the Exhibit button to view the exhibit associated with this question.
The Property window shown is for which type of link?
8. In order to change the layout of your Siebel application, what file(s) should you modify?
A.Siebel template file