5. Click Reset Count or Reset All Counts.
View call logs in a message list
In the phone, press the Menu key.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Call Logging.
4. Select a call log type option.
To hide call logs in a message list, select the None option.
Compose a message from a message list
• To compose a message from a message list, press the comma (,) key.
Reply to or forward a message
• To reply to a message, press the exclamation point (!) key.
• To reply to all, press the question mark (?) key.
• To forward a message, press the period (.) key.
View one type of message in a message list
• To view received messages, press the Alt key and 3.
• To view call logs, press the Alt key and the period (.) key.
• To view voice mail messages, press the Alt key and 7.
• To view SMS text messages, press the Alt key and the question mark (?) key.
• To view all your messages again, press the Escape key.
Move around a message list
• To move up a message, press 2.
• To move down a message, press 8.
I cannot send messages
Try performing the following actions:
• Verify that your BlackBerry® device is connected to the wireless network. If you are not in a wireless coverage area, your device
should send the messages when you return to a wireless coverage area.
• If the menu item for sending a message does not appear, verify that you have added an email address or PIN for your contact.
• If you created an email address or added an existing email address to your device using the email setup web site, verify that you
have received an activation message on your device from the BlackBerry Internet Service. If you have not received an activation