TROOP RESOURCE SURVEY
Boy Scouting is for adults as well as boys. We invite you to
share your skills and interests so the best possible program can be developed for the Boy Scouts in
this troop. In making this survey, the committee wishes to find ways you can enjoy using your talents
to help our Scouts. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the Scout family of Troop No.________ in the __________________________Council.
Please return this survey to__________________________________________________________
Name ____________________________________________ Home phone___________________
Street address____________________________________ Business phone___________________
City __________________________________________ State _____________ Zip ____________
1. What is your favorite hobby? ________________________ Occupation ___________________
2. In what sports do you take an active part? __________________________________________
3. Would you be willing to assist the troop leaders and committee members occasionally? ______
4. Please check the areas in which you would be willing to help:
5. Please check any Scouting skills you would be willing to teach:
Check the merit badges on the other side of this sheet that you are willing to help Boy Scouts earn.
■ Outdoor activities
■ Troop meetings
■ Swimming supervision
■ Transportation of Scouts
■ Transportation of equipment
■ Other ____________________
Special Program Assistance
I can participate in boards of review.
I have a station wagon or ________ truck.
I have a workshop.
I have family camping gear.
I have access to camping property.
I can make contacts for special trips and activities.
I can help with troop equipment.
I have access to a personal computer.
■ American Business
■ American Cultures
■ American Heritage
■ American Labor
■ Animal Science
■ Atomic Energy