Wouldn’t it be great to have various members of the family all solving the
same puzzle? That’s the idea behind Timothy Parker’s latest syndicated puzzle,
the FAMILY TIME CROSSWORD. The puzzle is a professional, symmetrical puzzle
that features clues for both adults and children. The kids’ clues are denoted
with a (K) and are purposely clued for their level. This puzzle is a great way
for parents, grandparents, guardians, teachers, etc. to interact with kids in
a fun setting and work together to reach a common goal. The whole idea
centers on quality family time; something needed now more than ever.
The FAMILY TIME CROSSWORD is delivered using Macromedia's Flash player
technology. The Flash player is a widely accepted delivery tool for Web
interfaces, games and animated content. Through Macromedia's strategic
partnerships, the Flash player ships with Windows 95/98 and later, MacOS
8.X and later, Internet Explorer CD, America Online and Netscape Navigator.
98.3 percent of online users (more than 426 million people) have the Flash
Player installed on their systems.
• Choice of mouse or keyboard navigation: Suits all tastes!
• Master and Regular modes: One puzzle suits two audiences. The Regular
mode provides beginners with a complete set of hint and help functions,
including the change of incorrect letters to another color. The Master mode
offers more challenging play without the hint features.
• Solve Letter, Solve Word and Solve Puzzle features: These help regular-
mode puzzlers out of tight spots.
• Automatic timer: Try and beat your time each week!
• Help: Provides support for questions that may pop up during play.
• Save: Option to save a puzzle or load a saved puzzle.
• Feedback: Players have the chance to send feedback to the puzzle creator.
• Printable puzzle: Print out a fresh puzzle or print your current progress.
The solution is also available for printing.
About the Creator
Named the "World’s Most Syndicated Puzzle Compiler" by Guinness World
Records, Timothy Parker is creator of t