Cosumnes CSD Parks & Recreation Department
Gym Rental Conditions & Information
Page 1 of 4
___________ Renter Initial
Updated June 2007
GYM RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. Applications will be taken Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. at the Parks & Recreation
Administration Office and Monday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. at the Wackford
Community & Aquatic Complex. Inquiries can be made in person or by telephone; however, you must
submit an application in person to reserve a facility. Telephone inquiries or submitted applications will
not be considered confirmed reservations.
2. Reservations for a specific date are accepted on a first come, first served basis, a maximum of one
year in advance of the rental date.
3. Gym rentals are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm – 10:00pm as well as various
Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. If the event exceeds the
terms of the rental contract, the Renter will be charged the hourly rental rate and staff over time
charges. Set up/preparation and take down/cleaning must be done during the allotted rental time.
4. The CSD staff reserves the right to book additional events before and after confirmed reservations.
5. Payments for reservations may be in the form of a check, cash or credit card.
6. Gym Rental Includes: Use of gym, bleachers for full gym use only (sits 300 people) and one facility
7. Equipment Rental: Scoreboard, PA System, and Volleyball Nets are available for an extra fee.
8. All equipment used during the facility rental must be removed from the facility during the time allotted
in the rental contract. The CSD is not responsible for damage or theft of items left by the rental party
or services contracted by the rental party.
9. If you wish to speak with a staff member regarding your confirmed event plans, please schedule an
appointment by calling the appropriate facility.
10. Subleasing to another individual or party is str