JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
LOCATION: Florida Refuse (Lakeland, Fl)
JOB REPORTS TO: Bette Fisher (Division Sales Manager)
-Sells waste collection services to commercial and industrial new business opportunities. --
-Sells temporary business where clear opportunity is present.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-The major responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to the following duties:
• Sell waste collection services to new commercial and industrial business opportunities.
• Input and maintain CRMS database on customers and other sales data information.
• Coordinate the transition from initial sales phase to ongoing account management.
• Increase revenue potential through selling additional services.
• Compile list of prospective customers for use as sales leads through local publications,
business and telephone directories, consulting business associates, observations in the
territory area, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
• Develop and implement sales action plan based on the assigned goals and objectives.
• Contact perspective customers to solicit new orders, review outstanding orders or needs
for recommendations to expand available services.
• Conduct effective sales presentations by emphasizing saleable features.
• Prepare sales contracts with price quotes, credit terms and services.
• Utilize negotiation skills to close the sale and secure the contract.
• Prepare and submit timely sales reports in the areas of customer activity; price
Serviceability; customer issues and assurance; personal sales performance or requested by
• Create and implement plans to monitor sales territory for both new and existing
• Execute the sales and overall goals of the division as directed by management.
• Attend major industry trade shows as required.