Magento 2 Saved Credit Card by Meetanshi lets customer save their credit card details in the Magento 2 database using built in encryption for offline order processing.
The default offered the feature to save credit card details in encrypted format for offline order processing. However the Magento 2 platform does not support it. To overcome this default limitation, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Saved Credit Card extension.
The extension allows customers to save the credit card information in the database using the Magento's built-in encryption mechanism. Use the method when you have a card terminal in a brick and mortar store or have access to a virtual terminal.
Note: It is advisable to check the PCI Complaince standard applying to your country before using the Magento 2 Saved Credit Card module
Benefits of Magento 2 Saved Credit Card:
• Save credit card details including card type, number, and expiration date.
• The extension saves the credit card details in the encrypted format.
• Use the saved information for online and offline orders.
• For offline orders, use the Magento built-in CC validation
• Display custom title for the payment method.
• Display credit card logo on the checkout page.
• Set status for the new orders placed using this payment method.
• Allow selected credit cards to allow using this payment method.
• Allow selected countries to use the Saved Credit Card payment method.
• Let admin see the customers' credit card details.
• Admin can wipe out the credit card information after processing the order.
• Collapse the credit card details view by enabling the mask mode.
• View the credit card details using the "Show" link in the backend.
• Display additional details on the checkout page.
• Set conditions for the order total to use the saved credit card details.
• Let customers check the payment details from the "My Account" section.
• The admin can navigate to Sales > Order view in backend to see the payment details.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-saved-credit-card.html