NON-GAMING LAND ACQUISITION LINE OF CREDIT
THIS NON-GAMING LAND ACQUISITION LINE OF CREDIT AGREEMENT is dated as of the 8th day
of July, 1999, by and between THE POKAGON BAND OF THE POTAWATOMI INDIANS (the "Band")
and LAKES GAMING, INC. ("Lakes"):
In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises hereinafter set forth, and in accordance with the terms of a
certain Development Agreement by and between the Band and Lakes dated as of July 8, 1999, the Band and
Lakes agree as follows:
1. Establishment of Credit. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Development Agreement, Lakes
agrees to make advances to the Band in an amount not to exceed Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000).
2. Draw Requests; Funding. All draws under this Line of Credit shall be made upon written request by the Band
to Lakes in the form of Draw Request attached as Exhibit A. All Draw Requests shall be sent in accordance with
ss. 15.4 of the Development Agreement and may, at Lakes' option, be funded through transfer of funds in the
Escrow Account; provided that interest shall only accrue under this Line of Credit on funds advanced through the
Escrow Account after disbursement from the Escrow Account, and shall not begin to accrue on deposit by Lakes
into the Escrow Account. All Draw Requests shall be funded within ten (10) days of the date of the draw request
through wire transfer to an account directed by the Band, or as otherwise specified by the Band.
3. Use of Advances. Advances hereunder shall be used by the Band to option or acquire Non-Gaming Lands,
and to pay all related option fees, purchase prices, fees, real estate commissions, transfer taxes, costs and
4. Expiration. The commitment of Lakes to make advances hereunder shall expire on the earlier of (a) the
Commencement Date, (b) the expiration of the Term of the Management Agreement or (c) the termination of the
Agreements in accordance with their terms.
5. Interest Rate. Interest shall accrue on the outstanding balance unde