APPLYING FOR A GE CORPORATE CREDIT CARD
1. Log onto GE NetApps at: https://www.genetapps.com/Login_user.asp
2. On the Client Login Page type the word “humboldt” in both the Login and Password fields.
Click on Login.
3. On the Electronic Communication page, click on the Agree & Continue tab. This is a legal requirement
by GE Corporate.
4. Complete all required fields (those with an *) on the Humboldt Purchasing Application, then click on the
Submit button at the bottom of the page. Enter your Approving Official’s name and email address. The
application will be routed electronically to your Approving Official for approval. As part of the approval process,
the Approving Official will be requested to enter the Vice President’s name and email address, unless the Vice
President is Rick Vrem, then enter the Dean’s name and email address instead. The application will be sent
electronically to the Vice President (or Dean) for approval and then electronically submitted to Contracts,
Procurement and Risk Management for processing.
5. Please review the Procurement Credit Card Handbook and Cardholder Agreement at:
http://www.humboldt.edu/~procure/procard.htm. You will be notified when your credit card has been received
from GE Corporate by Contracts, Procurement & Risk Management.