Technology Service Agreement
Suzhou Wenjian Venture Investment Management
Consulting Co., Ltd.
Beijing Ambow Online Software Co., Ltd.
February 25, 2009
This Technology Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by the following parties on February 25, 2009:
(1) Suzhou Wenjian Venture Investment Management Consulting Co., Ltd. (“Party A”), a limited liability company duly
established and validly existing under the laws of the People’s Republic of China (“China”), with its registered address at 209
Zhuyuan Road, Gaoxin District, Suzhou; and
(2) Beijing Ambow Online Software Co., Ltd. (“Party B”), a limited liability company duly established and validly existing under
the laws of China, with its registered address at 18th Floor, Building A, Chengjian Plaza, No.18, BeiTaiPingZhuang Road,
Haidian District, Beijing.
(1) Party A is a limited liability company primarily engaging in investment consulting, business administration, information
consulting; holding exhibitions and shows, and organizing culture and art exchange activities;
(2) Party B has expertise and experience in the design and development of software and hardware;
(3) Party A and Party B (collectively referred to as the “Parties”) plan to promote their business development by mutual
cooperation and developing their respective advantages.
NOW THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows through friendly consultations:
Section 1 – Terms of Service
1.1 Party A hereby agrees to engage Party B as Party A’s exclusive technology service provider, and Party B hereby agrees to
accept such engagement.
1.2 Party A agrees that it shall not engage any other third party as its technology service provider without Party B’s prior
written consent during the term of this Agreement.
1.3 Party A agrees that Party B shall have the right to provide other entities or individuals with the technology service
equivalent or similar to the services provided under this Agreement and to appoint othe