POWER CABLES PURCHASING CONTRACT
Party A: Hainan Delixi Electro-mechanical Equipment Mfg.Co.Ltd
Party B: Hainan Zhonghe Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
In accordance with “Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China”, the Parties have through sufficient
and friendly consultations entered into the Contract concerned power cables used for Zhonghe phase II
constructing project, both parties shall perform their obligations thoroughly according to the terms of the contract.
Article 1 Product Name, Specification, Quantity, Price, Amount
Protocol sign place: Haikou
Protocol sign time: March 27, 2008
（ Yuan ）
Details please refer to attached list
Article 2 Quality and Technical Standard: This batch of cable was produced comply with national quality
standard by Shenzhen Chengtiantai Power Cable Industry Development Co.,Ltd, Party A promises system of
thee guarantees for 1 year, notwithstanding do not take back left over cables unused by Party B. (Note: Casual
factors like man-made and etc. are not within the scope of three guarantees.)
Article 3 Delivery: The goods shall be delivered by Party A to point appointed by Party A within 15 days after
Party B put forward the order.
Article 4 Supply and Return of Package: The Cable reels shall be returned to Party A (freight be covered by
Article 5 Check and Acceptance: Party B shall check as soon as the goods arrive at field.
Article 6 Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% completely paid at the delivery.
Article 7 Liability for Breach
Article 8 This Contract is in two copies for either party and will come into effect on the date of Party A receives
advance payment from Party B.
1. After the Contract comes into effect, any party shall not terminate the Contract unilaterally unless any
party fails to carry out his obligation under the contract, o