City of Rockford Community Cabin Rental Agreement
220 N Monroe, Rockford MI 49341
For building emergencies, call City Police at 866-9557
Address, City, Zip
Facility will be used for:
1. Attendance wil l not exceed 100 people. No animals permitted.
2. You must pay a security deposit of two hundred dollars ($200) before you receive a key for the
rental date. Should a key be lost, $200 wil l be forfeit. We retain the security deposit to cover in
whole or in part, any damages or other expenses incurred because of the use of the cabin by the
applicant or applicant’s party.
3. You may only decorate on tabletops. YOU CANNOT APPLY TAPE, NAILS, HOOKS, ETC. ON
ANY WALLS, CEILING, and/or OTHER AREAS in the cabin. Any such items found by our cleaning
staff after your rental to this effect shall be grounds for losing your deposit.
4. The sponsoring person/organization MUST be present during the event and shall provide
5. Applicant shall abide by al l Michigan Liquor Laws.
6. Applicant agrees to, and will save and hold, the City of Rockford harmless and will indemnify the
City from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever, including, but not
l imited to, actual attorney fees, incurred by the City as a result of the applicant’s use of the cabin
as herein requested, excepting any losses which are caused by the sole negligence of the City.
7. We forbid the use of the cabin for any profit making function.
8. State Law mandates that the cabin is designated as NO SMOKING as it is a public faci l i ty.
9. Our cabin has a “WARMING KITCHEN” only. A warming kitchen can only produce heat or
steam. You are unable to produce any food products in the kitchen that produce smoke or grease.
10. Because the cabin is located in a residentia l neighborhood, you must keep the noise level within an
acceptable level. If our Police respond to a complaint regarding noise or other disturbance a