3 in 1 Can Opener, Bottle Opener, Knife
Item no.: SP8010N
Swan Products Limited, PO Box 3117, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 9GD
2 Year Guarantee
This product is guaranteed for two years from the date of original purchase. If any defect
arises due to faulty materials or workmanship faulty products must be returned to place of
purchase. Refunds or replacement is at the discretion of the store.
The following conditions apply:
The product must be returned to the retailer with original proof of purchases.
The product must be installed and used in accordance with the instruction contained
in this instruction guide.
It must be used only for domestic purpose.
It does not cover wear and tear, damage, misuse or consumable parts.
Swan has no responsibility for incidental or consequential loss or damage.
Valid in the UK and Eire Only
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following:
1. Read all instructions carefully before using any appliance.
2. Always ensure that the voltage on the rating label corresponds to the mains voltage
in your home.
Incorrect operation and improper use can damage the appliance and cause injury to
4. Close supervision is required when any appliance is used near or by children or the
5. Check the power cord and plug regularly for any damage. If the cord or the plug is
damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or qualified person in order to
avoid an electrical hazard.
6. Do not use the appliance if it has been dropped or damaged in any way. In case of
damage, take the unit in for examination and/or repair by an authorised service
7. Never immerse the unit in water or any other liquid for cleaning purposes.
8. Remove the plug from the socket by gripping the plug. Do not pull on the cord to
disconnect the appliance from the mains. Always unplug the unit when not in use,
before cleaning or when adding or removing parts.