805 E. Old 56 Highway Olathe, KS 66061 913-397-9889 800-443-9536 www.dykem.com Rev: 7/31/06
High Purity TXP
Laboratory Certified Steel Ball Tip Marker
Ideal for marking on any surface where degradation, contamination or other adverse effects are a concern.
• Paints are certified by an outside laboratory, refer to our website at www.dykem.com for copies of the
• Paints contain trace amounts of halogens, low melting point elements and chlorides.
• Paints meet or exceed the requirements of the US Energy Research & Development Administrations
Nuclear Grade for Black, Red, Yellow and White.
• Writes through oil and grease without losing legibility or brightness.
• Marks in extreme conditions, even writes under water and on rusty surfaces.
• Ergonomically correct marker that enables you to mark at all angles, even upside down.
• Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in
progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
• Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
• Paint flow is controlled by the pressure bulb at the end of the barrel.
• Stainless steel ball tips won’t wear out on rough or rusty surfaces.
• Available in 3 tips sizes – Fine, Medium and Broad.
MATERIALS COMPATIBILITY .
• Safe on most surfaces.
• Surface tests should be run to determine
compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY .
• Combustible liquid and vapor. Keep away from
heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate
ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
• Refer to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for
complete information on health and safety. Visit
our website at www.dykem.com to obtain
DIRECTIONS FOR USE .
• To start flow press rubber bulb to pressurize
• Depress steel ball tip to start flow.
• Wipe tip clean before storing
Technical Data Sheet
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :