Are you looking one the best online kids gaming place, here Just family Fun offers you educational games for kids in which you can get Simply read on Educational Games For Kids Online for the list of free printable worksheets for all the family to enjoy. New Activities are added everyday so make sure to keep checking our website for more.
How To Make A Paper
Paper pinwheels are an amazing craft idea for kids.
Learning to make one is a perfect beginning for a lot
of learning points such as windmills, wind turbines
and renewable energy.
Though you are an adult, you can enjoy this craft
project too and the pinwheels can be used to
decorate your outdoor space in the summer season.
Making colorful pinwheels provides perfect
decoration for any indoor occasion as well, as you
can set up a fan nearby to create the required
breeze. Pinwheels spinning in the wind is a view that
can be very relaxing for a busy mind.
1. Colored paper 2. Scissors 3.Straw
4. Glue 5. Craft wire 6. Beads
How To Make A paper
• Step 1: Cut four paper squares, 9cm x 9cm each. You can cut these
out of four different colors to make a multi-colored pinwheel.
• Step 2: Take a square and fold the bottom right corner to the upper
left corner to make a crease.
• Step 3: Cut along the crease and you will get two triangle shapes. Do
this to the rest of the squares. Then, you will have eight triangles in
four different colors.
• Step 4: Cut a small circle out of paper.
• Step 5: Take one triangle and glue the 90 degree corner onto the
middle of the small circle.
• Step 6: Glue the next triangle as shown in the picture. The upper
triangle should overlap so that both outside corners of the bottom one
• Step 7: Continue round with the remaining six triangles so they
create a wheel as shown in the picture. Adjust each triangle as you
go to make sure they are evenly spaced around the full circle.
• Step 8: With each triangle in turn, fold the top corner inwards and
glue the edge into the middle one by one. Make sure to start with one
and continue consecutively round the circle. Also make sure you
bend rather than folding the corners in, so that they loop over and
create a 3D effect in the middle of the wheel.
• Step 9: Cut another