Reference is made to that certain Agreement dated as of November 1, 2002 ("Agreement") by and
among Document Security Systems, Inc. (formerly known as New Sky Communications Inc.) ("DSS"), David
Wicker ("DW"), Thomas Wicker ("TW"), Christine Wicker ("CW"), Kenneth Wicker ("KW") and Michael
All terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to such terms in the Agreement.
In consideration of the mutual promises and agreements contained herein, and for other good and
valuable consideration, the aforementioned parties agree as follows.
1. Each of the Shareholders, in consideration of the payment by DSS to each of them of cash in the
amount of $10,000, paid by DSS on the date hereof, hereby (a) forgives and terminates in full any rights to any
license payments, sublicense payments or royalties related to all current and future license and sub-license fees
and gross royalties and any royalties related to gross sales as described in Section 2 of the Agreement.
2. The Ralph Wicker Estate, in consideration of the payment by DSS to each of them of cash in the
amount of $40,000, paid by DSS on the date hereof, hereby (a) forgives and terminates in full forever any rights
of the Ralph Wicker Estate to any license payments, sublicense payments or royalty payments of any kind with
respect to the license agreements set forth on Schedule B to the Agreement.
3. This amendment shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
4. All other terms of the Agreements shall remain in full force and effect.
5. The parties hereby agree to execute any and all other agreements, certificates, assignment
documents as may be required by DSS in the future to effectuate the agreements contained herein.
6. This Agreement may be signed in counterparts, which together shall constitute one Ag