THIS OFFICE LEASE, is made and entered into this 13th day of August, 1992, by and between Blume 1100
Limited Partnership, a Washington limited partnership, (the "Lessor") and Drake Mortgage, a Washington
corporation, (the "Lessee"). Lessor hereby leases to Lessee and Lessee hereby leases from Lessor the Premises
pursuant to the following terms.
1.1 Description. Lessor hereby leases to Lessee and Lessee hereby leases from Lessor the office space located
in the City of Seattle, County of King, State of Washington, outlined on Exhibit "A" attached hereto (the
"Premises") in the building commonly known as 1100 Eastlake Building (the "Building"), located at 1100 Eastlake
Ave. East, Seattle, Wa. 98109, and situated on the land described in Exhibit "B" (the "Land"). The Premises,
Building, and Land are sometimes collectively referred to as the "Property".
Lessor and Lessee agree that the Premises contains approximately 1,500 rentable square feet of space, the
Building contains approximately 11,522 rentable square feet of space as defined by the Building Owners and
Managers Association International, and that Lessee's percentage of the Building for all purposes under this
Lease is 13.02% ("Lessee's Share").
1.2 Tenant Improvements. The cost of following improvements shall be borne by Lessor:
1. Paint entire space, including ceiling tiles. Clean and paint ceiling heating grids.
2. Refinish entry and interior suite doors as needed to repair scratches.
3. Re-carpet entire suite (color and texture to be mutually agreed).
4. Demolition and construction of wall(s) to be determined. Possible removal of reception wall(s) and
replacement area to create larger bullpen.
5. Construction of lobby counter similar to that constructed in the reception area of Windermere/Eastlake.
6. Replace existing dark brown levelors with light colored (mutually agreed) blinds.
7. Remove free standing Singer air conditioning unit in back office.
8. Electrical and telephone