HSBC Premier Reward Programme Terms & Conditions
1. Hereby Premier Reward Programme Terms & Conditions are issued pursuant to point 8 part
B of Business Terms and Conditions for Premier Customers. The Premier Reward
Programme is organized by HSBC Bank Polska S.A., with its seat at Pl. Piłsudskiego 2, 00-
073 Warsaw, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial
Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000030437, share capital
(fully paid in) in the amount of PLN 248 207 000.00, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 526-
02-11-469 (hereinafter “HSBC”).
2. The Premier Reward Programme (hereinafter the “Programme”) is directed only to the
holders of HSBC Premier Credit Card (hereinafter the “Participants”) issued by HSBC.
Membership is automatic, and the Participants do not have to register.
3. The Participants earn 1 Premier Reward Point for each 1 Polish zloty (including VAT) of
eligible spending for goods or services purchased with HSBC Premier Credit Card, which are
not returned or refunded.
4. The following items are not considered eligible spending: interest, late payment charges or
any other charges resulting from Credit Card agreement; cash advances including foreign
money and any balances from other credit or charge cards which are transferred to the
5. A balance of the Premier Reward Points earned and Points redeemed will appear on each
monthly HSBC Premier Credit Card statement. The Participant may also obtain the most
current information on the amount of Points held by calling their local HSBC Premier branch
or contacting their Relationship Manager.
6. Premier Reward Points are valid for up to 36 months from the time they are first shown on
the Participant’s credit card statement. After that time, they will expire automatically.
7. Points may be redeemed for vouchers or donated to charity. One Premier Reward Point is
worth 1/200 Polish zloty.
8. Points may be donated to Partner charity organisations only. Fo