Motivation Visit Here
Subconsciously we cling to many things that no longer serve any purpose in our lives.
These memories & beliefs clutter our mind and restrict our freedom & creative thinking.
The following exercise could help you recognize whether your mind need a clean up:
Answer the following questions:
1) Do you see patterns in your life? (same kind of events repeating)
2) No matter what you do, you never find yourself happy?
3) Do you feel something is missing from your life?
4) Do you have problem connecting to people?
5) Do you have low self-esteem?
If your answer is yes to even one of these questions, then perhaps you are carrying some
unwanted baggage from your past. Spend some quiet time and spot these issues and list
them. When you let go off these baggage, you'll find yourself free and fulfilled.
Here are some simple steps to let go:
1) Acknowledge that you are clinging on to the issue/person/memory etc (address one
issue at a time please)
2) Visualise the issue/person/memory etc as an object
3) Send your love to the object (visualising pink light flowing from your heart to this
object could help)
4) Visualise angels/God/your soul around you in the form of bright white light
5) Take deep breathe in this white light and breathe it out on the object
6) Keeping the breathing going, observe the changes happening to the object (you might
see it dissolving or becoming lighter or see some other change)
7) Keep breathing until you feel no attachment to the object
8) If you cannot find complete detachment in a 20 minute session, keep repeating the
session every day until you find yourself free
Writer : Nila Raj