Mortgagors Affidavit of Title – For Mortgage of Property
- 1 -
CMS Form No. NJ-C2
By Individual - (Plain Language)
AFFIDAVIT OF TITLE
STATE OF NEW JERSEY,
COUNTY OF ,
says(s) under oath:
1. Representations. If only one person signs this affidavit, the words “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean “I”, “me,” and “my”. The statements in this
affidavit are true to the best of our knowledge, information and belief.
2. Name, Age and Residence. We have never changed our names or used any other names. We are citizens of the United States and at least 18
years old. After today, we will live at:
3. Ownership and Possession. We are the only owners of property located at:
called “this property”.
We now mortgage this property to
called “the Mortgagee”.
The date of this mortgage is the same as this affidavit. This mortgage is given to secure a loan of $
We are in sole possession of this property. There are no tenants or other occupants of this property. We have owned this property since_________.
Since then no one has questioned our ownership or right to possession. We have never owned any property which is next to this property.
4. Improvements. No additions, alterations or improvements are now being made or have been made to this property since four months last past.
We have always obtained all necessary permits and certificates of occupancy. All charges for municipal improvements such as sewers, sidewalks,
curbs or similar improvements benefiting this property have been paid in full. No building, addition, extension or alteration on this property has
been made or worked on within the past four months. We are not aware that anyone has filed or intends to file a mechanic’s lien or building contract
relating to this property. No one has notified us that money is due and owing for construction, alteration or repair work on this property.
5. Liens or Encumbrances. We have not allowed any interes