TO APPLY FOR DOC
1. DOC is a proactive source of funding. The event cannot have occurred, nor can any payment have
been made prior to submitting application or being awarded funding. Read Operating Rules and
fill in DOC Application . All ASI funded events are open.
Completed Applications must be sent as an attachment FROM: your saclink account, this verifies that you
are the applicant, TO: email@example.com. Materials submitted as attachments must include not
only the Application, but official quotes and contact information for both the President and Contact
Person (name, address, telephone number).
3. The Club Advisor, officially recognized by Student Activities, must send a letter of support FROM: his/her saclink
account to verify University status TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO PROCESS YOUR FUNDING
4. Those who are funded for Air Travel must provide a signed waiver to the ASI Government Office before flying.
A Boarding Pass must be provided as proof of flight once you return.
5. Those who are funded for Honoraria must provide a Memorandum of Agreement and a W-9 Form for
payment to be made.
***SPRING FUNDING MUST BE CLAIMED NO LATER THAN JUNE 1ST***
Applicants must submit a completed application by a given 5 pm deadline The President or Contact
Person must attend a 3 pm meeting one week later to present the DOC request to the ASI DOC Committee.
5. To print Application Process Checklist.
All Fall Semester awards must be processed through the ASI Government Office by February 1st;all Spring
Semester awards must be processed by June 1st. Funding will be lost if not claimed by the deadline.
Only the President or Contact person approved on the application may sign to release funding.Only the person
who paid will be reimbursed.
Original receipts and invoices must be submitted along with any credit cards used. ASI will need
to make copies of the credit cards and will cover up all numbers except for the last 4 digits on the
Those who are f