(As of March 6, 2006)
1. The principal office shall be in the City of Wilmington, County of New Castle, State of Delaware, and the
name of the resident agent in charge thereof is Corporation Service Company.
2. The corporation may also have an office in Merriam, Kansas, and also offices at such other places as the
board of directors may from time to time determine or the business of the corporation may require.
3. All meetings of the stockholders for the election of directors shall be held at such place, if any, as may be fixed
from time to time by the board of directors, or at such other place, if any, either within or without the State of
Delaware as shall be designated from time to time by the board of directors and stated in the notice of the
meeting. Meetings of stockholders for any other purpose may be held at such time and place, within or without
the State of Delaware, as shall be stated in the notice of the meeting or a duly executed waiver of notice thereof.
4. An annual meeting of stockholders, commencing with the year 2002, shall be held on the fourth Monday of
April in each year, if not a legal holiday, and if a legal holiday, then on the next secular day following, at 10:00
a.m., or such other date and time as the board of directors shall approve, at which meeting the board of directors
shall elect, by a majority vote, the president, treasurer and secretary, and transact such other business as may be
properly brought before the meeting.
5. Whenever the stockholders are required or permitted to take any action at a meeting, written notice of the
meeting shall be given which shall state the place, if any, date and hour of the meeting, the means of remote
communications, if any, by which stockholders and proxy holders may be deemed to be present in person and
vote at such meeting, and, in the case of a special meeting, the purpose or purposes for which the meeting is
called. The written notice of any mee