As per the research conducted by GME, the Global Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Therapeutics Market will grow with a CAGR value of 4.1%. During the forecasted timeframe, the gastroesophageal reflux disease market is likely to be sustained by a rise in the number of patients being treated for gastroesophageal reflux disease and long-term anti-reflux conservation therapy.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Therapeutics Market - Forecast to 2026"
By Drug Type (Antacids, H2 Receptor Blockers, Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) and Pro-kinetic Agents), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is characterized by the reflux of stomach contents into the mouth via the oesophagus, resulting in a burning feeling behind the breastbone.
· Excessive acid production causes gastroesophageal reflux disease, which destroys the lining of the stomach and eventually leads to ulcers.
· Overconsumption of some drugs, like calcium channel blockers, nitrates, and antihistamines, can potentially induce gastroesophageal reflux disease.
· Over the previous decade, the global prevalence of acid reflux and accompanying symptoms has grown by approximately half i.e. 50%.
· The introduction of generics following the loss of monopoly of popular medications such as Nexium and Prilosec have had an impact on branded PPI sales.
· Moreover, due to improving healthcare infrastructure and the increased prevalence of GERD, the United States is likely to be the largest market.
· AstraZeneca, Addex Pharmaceuticals, Vecam, Medigus, Peer Medical, EndoGastric Solutions, Eisai Co., Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, RaQualiaPharmaInc, Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc, RottapharmMadaus, Torax Medical, and Mederi Therapeutics, among others are the top players in the gastroesophageal reflux disease therapeutics market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-gastroesophageal-reflux-disease-therapeutics-market-3149
Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· H2 Receptor Blockers
· Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs)
· Pro-kinetic agents
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Therapeutics Market Insights
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is characterized by the reflux of stomach contents into the
mouth via the oesophagus, resulting in a burning feeling behind the breastbone. Gastroesophageal
reflux disease (GERD) is a common digestive ailment that affects the suppleness of the digestive
system and lower oesophageal sphincter. Lifestyle modifications and unhealthy dietary patterns, as
well as excessive intake of fatty meals, coffee, alcoholic drinks, citrus fruits, and pepper, cause
gastroesophageal reflux disease. Excessive acid production causes gastroesophageal reflux disease,
which destroys the lining of the stomach and eventually leads to ulcers. Other signs of
gastroesophageal reflux disease comprise regurgitation and dysphagia. Coughing, sore throat, otitis
media, chest discomfort, and enamel erosion or other dental indications are all common signs of
Acid reflux disorder can induce esophagitis, which is an inflammation of the oesophagus.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is caused by an imbalance between the oesophagus' regular
resistance genes and aggressive components in the stomach, like acid and other digestive fluids and
enzymes. Overconsumption of some drugs, like calcium channel blockers, nitrates, and antihistamines,
can potentially induce gastroesophageal reflux disease.
GERD is a common recurring gastrointestinal illness that affects people all over the world. Over the
previous decade, the global prevalence of acid reflux and accompanying symptoms has grown by
approximately half i.e. 50%. This condition affects not only the health and quality of life of patients but
also the health system and the business.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a highly prevalent condition with a huge patient population.
It affects people of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. The inciden