Service Repair Manual
D350E Articulated Truck
Product: ARTICULATED TRUCK
Model: D350E ARTICULATED TRUCK 9LR
Configuration: D350E Articulated Truck 9LR00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3406 Engine
Disassembly and Assembly
D350E & D400E ARTICULATED TRUCKS MACHINE SYSTEMS
Media Number -SENR8693-01
Publication Date -01/04/2004
Date Updated -29/01/2009
Hoist Control Valve
SMCS - 5136-016; 5136-010; 5136-015
Remove & Install Hoist Control Valve
At operating temperature, the hydraulic oil tank is hot and under
pressure. Hot oil can cause burns. Remove the breather filter cap only
when the engine is stopped and the breather filter cap is cool enough to
touch. Slowly loosen the breather filter cap to release any pressure in
the hydraulic tank. Be cautious of hot hydraulic oil when any lines are
disconnected in the hydraulic system.
NOTE: Put identification on all lines, hoses, wires, and tubes for installation purposes. Cap and
plug all lines, hoses and tubes to prevent foreign material from entering the system.
1. Remove cotter pin (1), pin and washers that connect the hoist control valve to the linkage.
2. Remove four bolts (3), washers and the flange halves that hold tube assembly (2). Set tube
assembly (1) away from the hoist control valve.
D350E Articulated Truck 9LR00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3406 Engine(S...
3. Remove four bolts (4), washers and flange halves that hold hose assembly (5) and remove hose
4. Repeat step 3 for the removal of hose assembly (7).
5. Remove hose assembly (6).
6. Remove hose assembly (8).
7. Disconnect tube assembly (11).
8. Remove four bolts (9), washers and the flange halves that hold hose assembly (12) and remove
hose assembly (12).
9. Remove four bolts (10), washers and the flange halves located on the bottom of the hoist
10. Remove two bolts (13), washers and spacers (14) that hold the hoist contr