1Z0-207 Other Oracle Certification Braindump
ExamSoon 1Z0-207 Exams
Oracle Oracle comm.billing&revenue mgmt:pricing
O rder : 1Z0-207 Exam
Practice Exam: 1Z0-207
Exam Number/Code: 1Z0-207
Exam Name: Oracle comm.billing&revenue mgmt:pricing
Questions and Answers: 318 Q&As
Free 1Z0-207 Braindumps
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-207
Title : Oracle Comm.Billing&
Revenue Mgmt: Pricing
1. Which of the following statements INCORRECTLY describes the Object Tier of the Portal architecture?
A.This tier can also be referred to as the Data Manager
B.One object tier can be used with multiple data tiers
C.This tier is used to translate Portal data into the format that can be processed by the Data Tier
D.This tier processes all requests coming from the Business Process Tier
E.This tier can also be referred to as the Translation Manager
2. Which of the following steps is required when creating a new FM?
A.Configure the FM as part of the CM
B.Create an opcode-to-function mapping file
C.Define a new opcode with its number in a header file
D.A and B
E.A, B, and C
3. Of the following objects listed, which is NOT created when using PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER to create
4. Which of the following is NOT Portal client-side software?
D.Revenue Assurance Center
E.Business Configuration Center
5. An Infranet.properties file can be found in which of the following default directories?
E.None of the above
6. Which of the following is NOT an example of a bill item?
D.Cycle arrear item
E.Cycle forward item
7. Which of the following Portal user environment variables is CORRECTLY set for a Portal server running on a UNIX