1. Start with a square piece of paper,
coloured side up.
Fold in half twice as shown to create
2. Turn the paper over to
the white side.
Fold the paper in half,
crease well and open,
and then fold again in
the other direction.
3. Using the creases you have made, Bring
the top 3 corners of the model down to the
Flatten model, as shown.
8. Fold â€œlegsâ€ upward along the
outside edges, then open again.
9. Use the creases just made to
inside reverse fold these parts.
10. Inside reverse fold the head, and
fold down the wings as shown. Then
partially open them up again
Finished flapping bird.
To make the wings flap
forward, pull the tail.
5. Fold top of model
downwards, crease well
6. Open the uppermost flap of the model,
bringing it upwards and pressing the sides of the
model inwards at the same time.
Flatten down, creasing well.
7. Turn model over and
repeat Steps 4-6 on the
4. Fold top triangular
flaps into the centre and