TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY
SUNTRUST BANK, NASHVILLE, N.A.
SUNTRUST EQUITABLE SECURITIES CORPORATION
NOVEMBER 15, 1999
THIRD AMENDMENT TO REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT
ENTERED INTO by and among TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, a Delaware corporation (the
"Borrower"), SUNTRUST BANK, NASHVILLE, N.A., AGENT for itself and the Banks defined herein
("Agent"), SUNTRUST BANK, NASHVILLE, N.A. ("STB"), FIRST AMERICAN NATIONAL BANK
("FANB"), and BANK OF AMERICA ("B of A") (herein STB, FANB, and B of A shall collectively be referred
to as the "Banks") as of this 15th day of November, 1999.
1. The Borrower entered into a Revolving Credit Agreement with First National Bank of Boston ("FNBB"), as
agent and as a bank, and FANB dated as of August 31, 1994 (the "Agreement") pursuant to which FNBB and
FANB extended a revolving credit facility to the Borrower in the principal amount of up to $30,000,000.
2. The Borrower, FNBB, and FANB entered into a First Amendment to Revolving Credit Agreement dated July
13, 1996 which amendment among other things increased the revolving credit facility to a principal amount of up
3. The Borrower, FNNB, FANB, and STB entered into a Second Amendment to Revolving Credit Agreement
dated March 23, 1998 which amendment among other things added STB as a "Bank" to the credit facility and
increased the revolving credit facility to a principal amount of up to $60,000,000.
4. FNNB has withdrawn as "Agent" and as a "Bank" under the Agreement.
5. STB has agreed to serve as "Agent" under the Agreement.
6. B of A desires to become a "Bank" under the Agreement.
7. The Banks have agreed to increase the Total Commitments from $60,000,000 to $75,000,000, with the
Commitment of STB to be $30,000,000, with the Commitment of FANB to be $25,000,000, and with the
Commitment of B of A to be $20,000,000.
8. The Borrower and the Banks desire to amend the Agreement for purposes set forth herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideratio