Americans Can Declare Independence from Pricey TV Service at WhiteFence
WhiteFence can save consumers money on cable and satellite TV this summer
Houston, TX (Vocus) June 29, 2010 -- WhiteFence, the nation’s leading site to compare and order TV service,
can help consumers revolt against their high TV bills this Independence Day.
By shopping for television service at WhiteFence, consumers can:
• Discover what television providers and plans are available at their address
• Compare offers from the top satellite TV, cable TV, and digital cable companies to find the best TV deals in
• Get the most out of their HDTV with HD cable or HD satellite service that won’t break the bank
• Take control of their television experience with affordable DVR service
• Lock in their rate and order their new TV plan directly on the site
Consumers have more choices than ever when it comes to TV service, with options ranging from traditional
analog cable service to the latest in Internet-based digital cable. With so many providers competing in the market,
there are great TV deals to be found by savvy consumers that shop around. WhiteFence makes it a breeze for
anyone to find the best prices on television service in their area.
Another way consumers can stretch their dollar when ordering TV service is to bundle it with home phone and
high-speed Internet services. Providers are willing to offer discounts to those that order multiple services,
allowing consumers to slash their monthly expenses. As with television service, consumers can find the best deals
on bundles at WhiteFence.
With so many TV deals available on the site right now, this Independence Day is the perfect time for consumers
to shop for TV service with WhiteFence.
WhiteFence is a free service that helps people find the best deals on phone, Internet, television, electricity,
natural gas and other home services. By simply entering a street address into the secure site, people looking to
save money or start ne