Book No. SM-710
RATED CAPACITY: 1500 - 2000KG
• When carrying out any operation or maintenance, have trained and experienced personnel carry
out the work.
• When carrying out any operation or maintenance, carefully read the Operation and Maintenance
Read all the precautions given on the decals which are fixed to the machine.
• Make sure that all guards and covers are mounted in their proper position. Repair or replace
• Pay attention to the method of using any safety locking device or safety belt.
SAFETY CLOTHES AND HELMET
• Wear the specified work clothes in the correct manner.
• Use the specified protective gear (helmet, safety glasses, safety shoes, mask, gloves).
Guard against injury from flying pieces of metal
or debris, wear goggles, gloves and helmet.
Always have a trained and experienced welder
carry out any welding work.
When carrying out welding work, always wear
welding gloves, apron, glasses, cap and other
clothes suitable for welding work.
W A R N I N G
SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURY MAY RESULT TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS IF NOT FOLLOWED
This fork lift should not be operated by anyone who is not authorized and properly trained.
Read the Operators Manual carefully, and make yourself familiar with your fork lift.
Inspect and check your fork lift daily before and after use. Do not operatea faulty or damaged fork lift.
Repair work should be done by authorized and trained persons only.
To protect from falling objects, make sure that the Overhead Guard and Load Backrest are correctly mounted and in good condition.
Before starting engine, always set forward/reverse lever in neutral, with hand brake on.
Drive carefully, keeping forks and attachments as low as possible & fully tilted back.
Keep a careful lookout for people, obstructions and the path of travel. Watch clearance, especially overhead and tail swing.
Do not stick hands, feet and other parts of your body outside th