Bendigo Credit Card Win Cash 2008 Promotion
Conditions of Entry
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these Conditions of
Entry. Entries not made in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will be
Section 1: General Information
1. Promoter: Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, The Bendigo Centre,
Bendigo, VIC 3550. ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL 237879.
2. Competition Permit numbers: ACT: ACT08/03992 NSW: LTPS/08/09468
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion will commence at 12.01am on 1 October
2008 and will close at 12pm on 31 December 2008. All times recorded
throughout these Conditions of Entry are stipulated in Victorian Time (VT).
4. Qualifying Transaction (‘purchase’): means any credit card transactions
made (a) using an approved Bendigo Bank Credit Card in Australia and any
overseas transactions (b) on retail purchases and BPAY (c) by pressing the
‘credit’ button at the merchant terminal in Australia (overseas transactions will
be directed to credit automatically). The following transactions are not
Qualifying Transactions: (i) a transaction which has been reversed or
cancelled within seven (7) days of being posted to your Bendigo Credit Card
account; and (ii) credit card cash advances and ATM withdrawals.
Section 2: Eligibility
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Promotion, you must:
a. Be above 18 years of age;
b. Be a natural person and not a company or other corporate entity;
c. Have a residential or principal address in Australia excluding Norfolk
Island, Christmas Island and the Cocos (Keeling) Islands
d. Be an individual holding a Bendigo Bank Credit Card; and
e. Be the principal cardholder (ie. You must be a person liable to settle
the Qualifying Transaction charged to your Bendigo Credit Card).
5. Non-eligibility: Notwithstanding Clause 4 above, you are not eligible to
enter the Promotion if:
a. You are an employee of:
a. The Promoter
b. Community Bank ®
c. Bendigo Business Credit Card holder.