THE PREMIER FEDERAL EMPLOYEE AND
LABOR RELATIONS CONSULTING TEAM
More than 100 Employee Relations and
Labor Relations consultants and trainers
deliver proven, practical, real world
experience to the Federal government.
1. Preparing for contract negotiations
2. Bargaining a new agreement
3. Handling a heavy I&I bargaining caseload
4. Preparing for or dealing with mediation or the
Federal Service Impasses Panel
5. Working an increasingly complex or heavy
Unfair Labor Practice caseload
6. Preparing for and handling an upswing in your
7. Training new staff or new managers on their LR/ER
8. Dealing with a particularly difficult discipline or
9. Preparing for settlement or MSPB proceedings
10. Keeping policies and guidance current
THE TOP TEN CRITICAL CHALLENGES FACED BY AGENCY LABOR
AND EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGERS:
If you are a Federal Labor or Employee Relations
manager, you know these are among the most difficult
challenges you confront. It is almost a given that your
day-to-day workload will either stay at the same level
or increase when you are dealing with these issues. They
invariably come up when you’re short staffed. You also
know that recruiting people with the skills you need has
been difficult for as long as you can remember.
But most important, absolutely no manager wants to
hear why their particular issue isn’t first on your agenda,
that they might have to wait for assistance, or that
some other manager’s case may have a higher priority
SO, WHAT’S THE SOLUTION?
GRA Inc. has a proven record of helping Federal agencies meet these challenges successfully.
You’ve heard about us. What you may not have heard is exactly how we can help.
GRA can make the very best and most experienced people in Federal labor and employee
relations available to you. This can happen either on-site or off-site, or a combination of
the two, to help you get the on-going job done while dealing with peaks in workload or