Because the seas are also very polluted, and the military troubles it's animals with ELF
waves (f.e. dolphins and whales can hear far lower frequencies than humans, humans
can hear about from 20 to 60 Hz). Because just this creatures find their orientation with
sounds in the sea, any of them get lost and die miserably on the beaches... Are whales...
in the near of military ships, this ELF waves can be so loud, that their cartilages in the ears
breaks, they die of inner bleedings. You cannot make ELF waves softer with Dolphin balls,
but you can change their DOR energy in POR. Anyway also the energy oh the land
changes in the positive after putting a Dolphin ball into the water. Water leads the energy
of Orgon much better (quicker) than air. Dolphin balls (also smaller pieces) clean rivers,
brooks, ponds and lakes as well (if f.e. mobile phone towers are placed beside), the quality
of the water becomes much better.
What you need for a Dolphin ball:
– Polyester resin (is cheaper) or Epoxy resin (is more expensive but more resistant
against chemical influences) and the necessary hardener for it.
– Metal shavings (here i took 12 pieces chrome steel pan cleaners).
– Bucket to mix.
– Tin with cover (waterproof) about 1litre big. The tin may not oxidate and should hold out
temperatures to 80°C (no PET).
– About 1 m Copper wire, 1 mm2 thick or more.
– Rock crystal, best double ending, or glue together 2 pieces.
– Other stones like Amethyst, Aquamarine, Kyanite (blue stones)... how you feel.
– Bars to stir (see below).
In this example i took a double ending rock crystal (about 5 cm long), a small rock crystal
druse, Amethyst balls, a Sodalite ball, a Moos Agate ball, Turquoise, Rose Quartz,
Moonstones, crystals of Kyanite, Aquamarine and Ruby.
First to wind the Copper wire clockwise around a broomstick or anything similar.
At the double ending the more pointed top is South (above right side). To wind the
prepared wire around the crystal like showed above. 3 windings around the crystal self an