DESIGN YOUR BATHROOM WITH WHITE BATHROOM TILES
• The colour white in the bathroom signifies cleanliness, freshness, and simplicity, but white does not necessarily have to
• You can play around with numerous colours when working with the colour white. This week we'll see how one can design
a bathroom using white bathroom tiles that is bright, lively and luminous.
• As the white colour tiles are neutral, you have more opportunities to create a stylish yet comfortable bathroom
environment and add bold deeper hues and textures. White bathroom floor tiles and white bathroom wall tiles are
evergreen tiles and so are much easier to pair with different bathroom tiles colours.
• However, using plain white bathroom tile designs can sometimes create a rather bland look that can dull out the overall
aesthetic of your lovely home. To make sure it does not happen, we've come up with a few things that you need to
consider before using white bathroom tiles and some white bathroom tile ideas that will make your job much easier.
LESS IS BORE:
• You must have heard that less is more, and while it is true, less can also become boring really quick. White colour is
quite a versatile colour, but if not used carefully, it may seem bland. And so, add some character to your space while
using white bathroom tiles; you should either add an accent wall or add black, gold, or bronze bathroom accessories.
Three different tiles are used to create
an accent wall in this bathroom, and
still, it is not overwhelming.
If you like minimalist bathroom design, then
this monochromatic black and white
bathroom wall tile design is just for you.
BOLD IS BEAUTIFUL:
• If you are not ready to experiment a little with your bathroom design, you are not bold enough. The bathroom is one
space in your home where you can explore your creativity and bring out the quirky side without it overshadowing your
decor, and so don't play safe; go bold.
For this instance, check out how these beautiful
teal- and bronze-coloured tiles complement the