The Friends of the County Parks, established in 1988, is a group of concerned citizens joining together to promote financial and community support to the Hillsborough County Parks, Recreation, and Conservation Department. They develop public awareness of recreation as an important part of day-to-day life. Funds provided by The Friends of the County Parks are used as a supplement to the Parks, Recreation and Conservation Department budget and does not replace allocated tax dollars. These additional funds helps maintain, improve, and enhance services provided by the Parks, Recreation and Conservation Department. The Friends of the County Parks enjoys a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit exemption status.Friends of the County Parks meetings are held first Thursday of each month. For more information please call the administrative office at 813-744-5595.Board Members: Pete Fowler, PresidentJan Smith, Vice PresidentDavid Braun, Vice PresidentKatherine Tabor, Treasurer
<p>How-To Register for an Activity or Pay a Balance through WebTrac, Parks and Recreation’s online portal:
1. Visit the County’s main page: http://hcflgov.net/
2. Hover your mouse over “I WANT TO” in the top right corner. Keep your mouse in the blue
dropdown that populates, and click on “Register”.
3. Click on “Recreation and Culture” and then click “Parks & Recreation Accounts”
4. Click on “REGISTER” in the orange box.
5. You will be redirected to WebTrac, our online Parks and Recreation Registration System:
How-To Register for an Activity or Pay a Balance through WebTrac, Parks and Recreation’s online portal:
6. Enter your Username and Password or click “Create an Account” if you don’t already have one.
7. To pay a balance: Once logged in, hover your mouse over “My Account” and select “Pay Old
8. To register for an activity: Hover your mouse over “Search and Shop” and click on “Activity