Company Secretary of
(Name of Company)
certify that the following resolutions were duly passed by the Directors of the Company at a meeting held on
It was Resolved as follows:
1. That account(s) (the ‘Account(s)’) be opened in the name of the Company for the purpose of entering into Contracts For Differences (CFDs) and any
transactions related or ancillary to any of the contracts.
2. That an agreement be entered into in connection with the opening of the Accounts in such form as we shall require (the ‘Agreement’) and that all
transactions entered into by the Company shall be subject to the terms of the Agreement as amended from time to time.
3. That each of the persons whose names and specimen signatures appear below (the ‘Authorised Signatories’) shall be and are hereby jointly and
severally authorised to sign any document in connection with the opening or operation of the Account(s), including (but without limitation) the
Agreement and any document creating, perfecting or relating to any mortgage, charge or encumbrance over the Company’s assets and to give
any oral or written instructions to us with respect to the Account(s) including (but without limitation) instructions to effect or otherwise enter into
transactions with or on behalf of the Company.
Print Name & Title
Print Name & Title
4. That any transactions of any description whatsoever previously entered into by the Company with or through us be and are hereby ratified and
5. That these Resolutions be communicated to us and shall remain in force and that we shall be entitled to rely on the same until an amending
resolution shall be passed and a copy certified by an officer of the Company shall have been received by us.
I further certify that there is no legal or other reason why the Company should not conduct this business.
Signature of Company Secretary