Key questions answered by this report...
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the top 10 players in the enterprise applications market?
• Where are the growth opportunities for the global top 10 enterprise applications companies?
• What is the market share of each of the global leaders?
• How large is the global enterprise applications market?
• Which are the key trends in the global enterprise applications industry?
• What are the growth strategies of the top 10 companies?
The Top Ten Enterprise Applications Vendors
Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses
Business Intelligence for the Technology Industry
Business Insights' portfolio of technology management reports is designed to help you make well informed and
timely business decisions. We understand the problems facing today's technology executives when trying to drive
your business forward, and appreciate the importance of accurate, up-to-date, incisive product, market and
company analysis. We help you to crystallize your business decisions.
The strength of our technology research and analysis is derived from access to unparalleled databases and
libraries of information and the use of proprietary analytic techniques. Business Insights reports are authored by
independent experts and contain findings garnered from dedicated primary research. Our authors' leading
positions secure them access to interview key executives and to establish which issues will be of greatest strategic
significance for the industry.
Our technology portfolio of reports can be used across a wide range of business functions to assess market
conditions and devise future strategies. The order form on the back of this brochure lists recent titles available
from the categories of CRM, Strategy, eCommerce, Information and Communications Technology and vertical
markets including Finance and Healthcare.
”Swisslog generates revenues from three operating
segments. Warehouse & distribution solutions
accounted for 64.0% of the total revenues in 2007,
Healthcare solutions 3