INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
This Independent Contractor Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is made and
effective this __________, 200_ , by and between ______________________(hereinafter
referred to as the "Consultant") and ____________________________ (hereinafter referred to as
Now, therefore, Consultant and Company agree as follows:
1. Engagement. Company hereby engages Consultant, and Consultant accepts engagement, to
provide to Company the following services:
Describe Job and Duties
2. Term. Consultant shall provide services to Company pursuant to this Agreement for a term
commencing on __________, 200_ and ending on __________, 200_.
3. Place of Work. Consultant shall render services primarily at Consultant's offices, but will, upon
request, provide the services at Company offices or such other places as reasonably requested
by Company as appropriate for the performance of particular services.
4. Time. Consultant's daily schedule and hours worked under this Agreement on a given day
shall generally be subject to Consultant's discretion, provided that Consultant and Company
anticipate that Consultant shall work on average [Expected Time Working] hours per week in the
performance of services pursuant to this Agreement. Company relies upon Consultant to devote
sufficient time as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the spirit and purpose of this Agreement.
5. Payment. Company shall pay Consultant _______________ for services performed pursuant
to this Agreement. Payment shall be made _________________________. Consultant shall bear
all of Consultant's expenses incurred in the performance of this Agreement.
6. Covenant Not to Compete. A. During the term of this Agreement and for a period of [Time
Period] thereafter, Consultant shall not within [Restriction Area], directly or indirectly, either for his
own account, or as a partner, shareholder, officer, director, employee, agent or otherwise; own,
manage, operate, control, be employed by, participate