READING FESTIVAL 2009 - CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN CONDITIONS
Access and use of the campervan area is provided subject to the following Festival
Republic Terms and Conditions. Purchasing a permit constitutes your acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
Please read them carefully
• Separate fields for ticket holders to park campervans and caravans are available
adjacent to the Festival site. This designated area of the site is the only place
where ticket holders can sleep in vehicles - these vehicles will only be allowed in
the fields if they have living accommodation with fitted sleeping facilities and
either fitted cooking or washing facilities.
• No other vehicles will be allowed entry under any circumstances, not even late
replacement vehicles in the case of a breakdown – sorry. Vehicles can not be
towed onto the field. Unsuitable vehicles, including unconverted vans, with
tickets for the campervan fields, will not be allowed entry and will be sent to
one of the festival car parks – and, as it is contrary to our licence, security
patrols will not permit sleeping in any vehicles in these car parks.
• Trailer tents, campervans and caravans are permitted.
• Campervan/Caravan permits are only valid with WEEKEND CAMPING
TICKETS. Each person with the vehicle must have a Weekend ticket and ONLY
weekend ticket holders will be permitted in the campervan area. Tickets and
permits must be bought in advance.
• Cars can not be parked next to campervans/caravans; all vehicles other than
towing vehicles must be parked in the car parks. Towing vehicles must remain in
the same field as campervans/caravans, not parked elsewhere.
• Campervans/caravans will be parked in rows.
• There will be limited space for ONE tent OR an awning to be erected per
• Generators, GLASS, Fireworks, glass containers, audio recorders, gas canisters over 7kg
in gas weight, illegal substances, portable laser equipment including laser pens or any
illegal or offensive items ARE NOT PERMITTED in this field