Service Repair Manual
325D FM EXCAVATOR
Model: 325D FM EXCAVATOR C7K
Configuration: 325D Forest Swing Machine General Forestry Application High Wide Undercarriage C7K00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY C7 Engine
Disassembly and Assembly
324D and 325D Forest Machines Machine Systems
Media Number -KENR5986-02
Publication Date -01/02/2012
Date Updated -27/06/2017
Travel Motor - Install
SMCS - 4351-012
Tool Part Number
M20 by 381 mm (15 inch)
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during
performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting, and repair
of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers
before opening any compartment or disassembling any component
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "Dealer Service Tool
Catalog" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
1. Thoroughly clean the mating surfaces of the travel motor and the final drive.
325D Forest Swing Machine General Forestry Application High Wide Undercarriage ...
2. Attach a suitable lifting device to travel motor (5). The weight of travel motor (5) is approximately 61 kg
(135 lb). Install travel motor (5). Remove Tooling (A).
3. Install two bolts (3) that secure travel motor (5) to the final drive. Connect hose assemblies (4).
4. Remove bolts (1) and cover (2).
5. Fill the final drive with oil. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Final Drive Oil - Change".
Copyright 1993 - 2020 Caterpillar Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Private Network For SIS Licensees.
Wed Jun 17 01:00:29 UTC+0800 2020
325D Forest Swing Machine General Forestry