VCP 220.127.116.11 – Cavenders Boot City Requirements
Revision #: 01
Please refer to the WWW specification sheet(s) for footwear construction and labeling information.
Vendors must purchase all boxes, hang tags and other packing materials from suppliers authorized by
Wolverine Sourcing, Inc. All supplier contact information will be provided to the vendor by Wolverine
Apply WWW UPC labels as shown on document VCP 7.5.1, section 4.11. There are no preticketing
requirements for this customer.
SHIPPING CARTONS & PACKING
Carton requirements for footwear
• Top opening, regular slotted, double wall, C-flute corrugate construction.
• Minimum 175 pounds per square inch (PSI) bursting strength, 32 pounds per inch width edge crush
test, paper weight 33-26-33-26-33.
• Glued carton joints. Staples are not permitted.
• Cartons must be sealed with tamper evident packing tape. Do not band the cartons.
• Pack per instructions given on WWW purchase order.
• Place shoe boxes in carton so that the UPC labels are facing upwards and all in the same direction.
• The quantity to be packed in each carton is shown on the WWW purchase order.
SHIPPING CARTON MARKING
Apply the WWW barcode carton label (license plate) to the lower left corner of longest side. The lower
edge of the label should be at least 1” (2.5 cm) from the bottom of the carton and the left edge of the
label should be at least 1” (2.5 cm) from the side of the carton. WWW license plates are not required for
First Cost type orders.
• Markings must be stenciled on opposite sides in lettering at least 1/2” (1.5 cm) high.
• Main mark: CAVENDERS (in diamond or triangle), final destination (ship-to) address, PO number,
WWW stock number, number of cartons, country of origin.
• Side mark: PO number, style name, stock number, color, total number of pairs, size & width or size
run & quant