STUDENT PARTICIPANT CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT
• I agree to participate in all of my scheduled games, classes, activities, competitions and practices unless I have
communicated with the coach/leader ahead of time with an appropriate excuse. I understand that students who are absent
from school cannot practice or compete on that particular day. (Exceptions to this rule are prearranged and emergency
• I agree to maintain eligibility as defined by the district, school and coach/leader.
• I agree to conduct myself in a mature and responsible manner at all times and to respect school property both at home and
• I agree to follow directions promptly and effectively as communicated by the coach/leader.
• I agree to treat fellow teammates, opponents, fans, students, coaches/leaders and officials with dignity and respect and to
refrain from foul language, taunting and trash-talking.
• I agree to respect league officials, activity rules and referee decisions without argument or gesture.
• I agree to encourage teammates and fellow students positively and to refrain from being critical of mistakes.
• I agree to win without boasting and lose without excuse.
• I agree to practice good sportsmanship at all times, play hard and do my best within the rules.
• I agree to follow all of the rules set forth in the Lincoln High School Student Handbook.
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: Possession, selling, drug- or alcohol-impaired learning or use of alcohol, drugs or
facsimiles is not tolerated in the schools, on school grounds or at school activities by students, staff or other persons.
Rules prohibiting participants from alcohol and drug-related activity in district athletic programs are in force
during the entire season – seven days a week, 24 hours a day – at any location.
Alcohol/Drug-related activity includes but is not limited to: use, transfer, sale or possession of drugs or alcohol, drug
paraphernalia, drug-impaired learning, drug-influenced behavior, and any act assisting or promoting such activity.