AMENDMENT TO AGREEMENT FOR
SALE AND PURCHASE OF PROPERTY
THIS AMENDMENT TO AGREEMENT FOR SALE AND PURCHASE OF PROPERTY, entered into this
9th day of April, 1998 by and between, FLORIDA GAMING CENTERS, INC., and CITY NATIONAL
BANK OF FLORIDA, Trustee ("Sellers") and MONROE'S PRESTIGE GROUP, INC. and/or assigns
WHEREAS, Seller and Buyer entered into that certain Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Property executed
by the parties on January 7, 1998 and January 8, 1998 respectively (the "Agreement"); and
WHEREAS, the Seller and Buyer desire to amend certain provisions of the Agreement as set forth below.
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby
acknowledged, Seller and Buyer agree as follows:
1. The last sentence of the first paragraph of Paragraph 5 shall be deleted in its entirety and replaced with the
In the event that Buyer has exercised due diligence and has elected to proceed to Closing pursuant to Paragraph
23 but is unable to close during the aforementioned period, Buyer shall be entitled to two (2) thirty (30) day
extensions by paying to Seller an additional $100,000 for each such extension requested before expiration of the
previous period, which sums shall be non-refundable, but applicable to the Purchase Price.
2. The first sentence of the first paragraph of Paragraph 7 shall be amended to change "ninety (90) days" to "one
hundred twenty (120) days".
3. Paragraph 7c. shall be amended to add the following sentence at the end:
Seller shall reasonably cooperate in good faith with Buyer in obtaining any governmental approvals of zoning-
related applications, provided that no cost or expense shall be borne by Seller.
4. Paragraph 23 shall be deleted in its entirety and replaced with the following:
23. EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement to the contrary, the
Buyer shall on or before the 91st day from the Effective Date, make an electio