The Parties. This is an agreement between The Lamba Group and Carina Coderis concerning the confidentiality of
information relating to the Company. References in this agreement to "the Company" mean The Lamba Group and all
subsidiaries, affiliated companies, associated companies and holding companies together with all and any successors in
title and assignees of any of the above.
1. Proposed Association Of The Parties. The Company wishes to employ or to contract with, or to enter into
discussions in anticipation of employing or contracting with, Carina Coderis. The compensation for his/her
employment or contract will be not only for his/her services but also for the confidential manner in which his/her
services will be performed.
2. Recognition Of A Compelling Need For Confidentiality. Carina Coderis realizes that the Company has a
compelling need to maintain confidentiality, and further recognizes that his/her employment or contract with the
Company, or his/her discussions with the Company for such employment or contract, will place him in a position of
special trust and confidence with access to confidential information concerning the Company and its operations.
3. Consideration. For the reasons explained above, Carina Coderis as a precondition to his/her employment or
contract with the Company, and in partial consideration, agrees and covenants with the Company as follows.
4. Agreement To Maintain Confidentiality. Carina Coderis agrees that neither he/she nor anyone operating on
his/her behalf will disclose or use, in any manner, any confidential or proprietary information or material concerning
the Company or its operations, unless:
Required to do so in order to conduct the business of the Company in its ordinary course, and the
disclosure or use is only within the Company, or
Expressly authorized to do so by the Company in writing, or
Expressly ordered to do so by a court of law.
5. Agreement To Return Confidential Materials. Carina Coderis further agrees, up