It isn't easy to come on the higher ranking of SERPs among billions of online searches per day. Therefore, the consistent use of Google ranking factors will give you optimal results.
Here you will get all the vital information about what are the most important on-page SEO factors to help you improve rankings:
1. Good content offers a solution to the user's queries and pain points, addresses demands.
2. Write an appropriate title tag because title tags are an essential and sensitive on-page ranking factor.
3. URL should be SEO-friendly and help search engines categorize and index as per its relevance.
Below are the main points of an SEO-friendly Optimized Web Page:
1. Fresh Content, with having a topic in the title tag, URL, and image alt text.
2. In the content, mention the Keywords several times.
3. Link back to the category page, sub-category page (if applicable), and homepage.
Remember that if your website is optimized according to your target audience, half the battle is already won. By reading the blog, we hope it is clear why you should have an SEO Friendly website. Make a comment in the comment box for your feedback.