IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
Version : Demo
1. The daily/weekly/monthly media copy feature of IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Express V5.3.7 can be used
as a simulated Grandfather/Father/Son tape media rotation.
What is the default expiration of the daily media copy?
2. Within the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Express server interface, where would the storage administrator
go to modify an existing administrators e-mail address for sending status reports?
A.My Work Automatic Backups General
B.My Work Backup Server Settings General
C.My Work Automatic Backups Administrators
D.My Work Backup Server Settings Administrators
3. While adding a new computer to IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Express V5.3.7 (TSM Express), you have
an automatic client deployment failure.
What is the first step that should be taken to determine the cause of the failure?
A.call Tivoli technical support
B.review the install.log file located in the client computer's install directory
C.open the TSM Express client_push_logs directory and review the deploy.log file
D.click the View Deployment Logs link on the Computers and Applications panel and review the logs for any
computers that show a status of failed
4. Which method is used when a media copy has expired but is still needed if the tapes have not been
overwritten and are available?
A.reintroduce the media copy
B.extend the expiration of the media copy to a future date
C.use the client GUI to do a local restore without the server
D.make a duplicate of the media and set the expiration date to the future
5. A company is evaluating IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Express V5.3.7 as a possible solution for their
backup and restore problems.
Which three factors should a consultant be aware of when documenting and recommending an architecture
to the customer? (Choose three.)
A.the applications to be protected
B.number of files to be backed up daily
C.number of versions of files to be kept
D.amount of d